Things that are NIAW: Infertility Humor

Wednesday, April 26


Infertility can be tough some days. Growing up I dealt with those tough days a grumpy, angry mess, because that's how my parents dealt with tough days. When I got married, Chase was the complete opposite. He enjoyed laughing and watching funny videos to get through those tough days. He has since helped me to lighten up when I start to become angry and grumpy.

I'm not saying that you can't have "terrible, horrible, no good, very bad days," cause I still have them. What I'm saying is come in with a mindset that it's just a day, and tomorrow may be better. You can still laugh and enjoy life with those hard days.


So on bad days here are some funny #TTC humor that will help lighten your mood when you need a good laugh:














_______________________________________
Other places you can find me:
Instagram: @runningwithinfertility1
Pinterest: Running with Infertility
Twitter: @runwinfertility
Bloglovin': Running with Infertility
Email: runningwithinfertilityATgmail.com
Facebook: Running with Infertility

No comments:

Post a Comment