Things that are Opening Up Shop

Saturday, September 10

So after what feels like months, I have finally opened up shop! I had been contemplating on if I was going to sell shirts or not, and decided to take the leap.

If you go to the top of this webpage you will be able to go into the shop.

I love the "Keep Calm and Carry On" saying and thought this was a cute take on that. Plus, I thought it was a subtle way of spreading infertility awareness. 




10% of all shirt sales will be donated to charity.
________________________________________
Other places you can find me:
Instagram: @runningwithinfertility1
Pinterest: Running with Infertility
Twitter: @runwinfertility
Bloglovin': Running with Infertility
Email: runningwithinfertilityATgmail.com
Facebook: Running with Infertility

No comments:

Post a Comment