Things that are My Favorite Winter Activities

Friday, December 18

This week's Friday Five is my favorite winter activities. I am normally a hermit when it comes to winter. I don't like being cold, and I especially don't like the snow (and I have a winter birthday too...). There are a few things that I do like to do in the winter and here's a few of them:

1. Snowshoeing - I've only been twice, but I seriously loved it! I'm hoping we can do it again soon - if we get enough snow!

 photo IMG_2057_zpsa278290d.jpg

 photo IMG_2065_zpsbf6e788b.jpg

2. Cuddling up and watching a good movie - and any movie will work. I just like cuddling.

3. Running (that's a no brainer) - and a good winter race in St. George, UT calls for a little warmer weather. Or maybe Orlando, FL over my birthday!? Uh, YES!

 photo C8B7110F-8902-43EE-9601-B03CC8AF6321-1484-000000C04C14AC03_zps256d499c.jpg

4. Going up to Salt Lake City and seeing the lights on Temple Square - they are always beautiful, and we really love to see the Salt Lake temple all lit up around Christmas.



5. Ice Skating - Cool story; Chase and I went on our first date ice skating. He fell on his butt A LOT, and really wanted to hold my hand - but it was the first date (who does that?!)! We've only been a few times since, and we try and go around when our first date was to reminisce. And if you wanted to know... Our first date anniversary was December 16. (no the below picture isn't from our first date).



P.S. I'm linking up with Cynthia, Mar and Courtney for this week's Friday Five.
What are things that you do in the winter?
____________________________________
Other places you can find me:
Instagram: @runningwithinfertility1
Pinterest: Running with Infertility
Twitter: @runwinfertility
Bloglovin': Running with Infertility
Email: runningwithinfertilityATgmail.com
Facebook: Running with Infertility

No comments:

Post a Comment