Things that are Dopey Challenge Training Week 11

Sunday, December 27


Monday: I went and got scraped and massaged. It was pretty nice, and pretty painful at the same time. She always does a great job, and I'm not nearly as bruised as last time I did it.

Tuesday: Went to spin class with the Hubs and sister. I about died, and wasn't feeling 100%. My IT band was acting up and I started getting other pains too, yay for taper pains! ;)

Wednesday: Rest day - it's horrible when you have a migraine and are sick to your stomach all day.



Thursday: Rest Day. It also snowed a lot that night. With it being a full moon it was quite bright outside when it was time to go to bed.

Friday: Rest Day + Christmas = at least a foot of snow on the ground. No way am I running and injuring myself.

Saturday: Ran 3.15 miles on the treadmill at the gym. There was 12 miles on the schedule, and since I haven't been feeling great this week, it may have been some sort of stomach bug, or I've been eating too much crap food either way I just did what I could do. Since I'm in taper mode, I do what I can do.


Sunday: Rest Day

Total Miles for the week: 3.15
___________________________________
Other places you can find me:
Instagram: @runningwithinfertility1
Pinterest: Running with Infertility
Twitter: @runwinfertility
Bloglovin': Running with Infertility
Email: runningwithinfertilityATgmail.com
Facebook: Running with Infertility

No comments:

Post a Comment