Things that are Dopey Challenge Training Week 7

Sunday, November 29


Monday: 3 miles were on the schedule and so I did a 3 mile run. Not too bad. I felt pretty good. I just need to remember to use my foam roller after each run. I haven't been doing it, and I've noticed a difference in how my runs feel.

I run with baby legs on my arms under my tech shirt. It kept my arms pretty warm through the run.

Tuesday: I had Barre and my squats and lunges on the schedule, but I ended up not having time to go to Barre, because of other church responsibilities. So it turned into being a rest day for me.

Wednesday: 1 mile was on the schedule, and I ended up running an 8:32 mile. Woo woo for me! ;) That was my fastest mile to date.



Thursday: 6 miles were on the schedule and I ended up running 5.12 miles with Chase. He wanted to eat all the food on Thanksgiving, so he ran with me.

Yes that is one of my Huntsville Marathon Shirts. The company that supplied the shirts screwed up the numbers as far as how many they were supposed to make, so this was a unisex medium instead of a women's medium. They finally sent me the right one a few weeks ago.

Friday: Rest Day

Saturday: 14 miles were on the schedule and I ended up running 12.11 miles. I woke up to snow, and it was not a pretty sight for me. I was worried about falling and slipping on the snow, and to be honest. I have never been running in/on the snow, so I was very very nervous. I know I live in Utah, and I haven't run on the snow?! I realized during/after my run, that I haven't been taking good care of my body. I started getting the same pain that I got when I injured myself last year, and after the past few weeks I have just felt tired and worn down.

I had the worst rats nest after my run.


I told myself that this next week I would be strength training a few more times, aka going to Barre. After my run I immediately foam rolled (something I haven't been doing, shame on me), and then I did my squats and reverse lunge sets.

Sunday: Rest Day! Much needed cause I am sore from yesterdays run/workout.

Total Miles for the Week: 21.41 miles
_____________________________________
Other places you can find me:
Instagram: @runningwithinfertility1
Pinterest: Running with Infertility
Twitter: @runwinfertility
Bloglovin': Running with Infertility
Email: runningwithinfertilityATgmail.com
Facebook: Running with Infertility

2 comments:

  1. Kind of jealous you have snow and kind of enjoying our very warm November temps. Looks like your training is really going well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love your warm weather! Training has felt like its been up and down, but it's still going, and not ending so I guess that's good! :)

      Delete