Things that are Dopey Challenge Training Week 6

Sunday, November 22



Monday: I did my squat and reverse lunge sets that my Chiropractor has me do to strengthen my legs.

Tuesday: I went to the gym and ran 2.03 miles on a treadmill, and I bought myself a new pair of altra's that I had to break in and try out.

Wednesday: I did my new 3.06 miles loop that I really love around my neighborhood. I also tripped and fell. It wasn't in slow motion for me, it was actually pretty quick. Thankfully I didn't get hurt, and I was able to get up pretty quick and start running again. I noticed I ripped my gloves when I got home, no scratches and bruises.



Thursday: I had an appointment with my chiropractor, I told him my calves have been pretty sore, and he thinks that its from the increase of mileage and me wearing my altra's so much. He said to wear different running shoes for some shorter runs, and to maybe do a week with just treadmill running. He did a lot of electric acupuncture on my legs with the it band, as well as my calf. I always like to count how many needles he uses, and total for that visit was 13, which was the most he's ever used.



Friday: I planned on running 6 miles, but was very tired and very emotional so I ended up not running at all. I get this way when I haven't had enough sleep and I stress myself out.

Saturday: I planned on running 12 miles, but it was about 10am when I went out, and I think it was too late in the day for me, and my brain had already woken up so my body decided to make excuses. I only ran 1.86 miles and called it quits. Not sure what is going on with my Saturday long runs, but I know what to do to change it. So hopefully next week will be much better, and not training as hard this week will help next weeks training go better.

Sunday: Rest Day

Total Miles for the Week: 6.95 miles
__________________________________________
Other places you can find me:
Instagram: @runningwithinfertility1
Pinterest: Running with Infertility
Twitter: @runwinfertility
Bloglovin': Running with Infertility
Email: runningwithinfertilityATgmail.com
Facebook: Running with Infertility

No comments:

Post a Comment