Things that are Dopey Challenge Training Week 5

Sunday, November 15



Monday: Ran 11.33 miles. Chase dropped me off somewhere along one of my favorite trails, and I ran home. It was light outside and I had my reflective vest on when I started, and it was pretty dark and cold when I finished. It felt so good to get a long run in! I kept a pretty consistent pace (since I wanted to be under 12 minute mile), and finished in 2:15:46. I finished happy and injury free.


Tuesday: 2 sets of sumo squats and reverse lunges. Didn't do any other fancy workout, and I really can tell that my left leg is weaker than my right leg when it comes to doing reverse lunges.

Wednesday: Ran 2.14 miles at a 9:40 pace. It felt good to be fast, and I had to be back by a certain time, and I made it! woo woo!

Thursday: Ran 5.17 miles in and around my neighborhood. I wore my long sleeve St. George Half Marathon shirt, which was the first half marathon I ever did. Ran the 5.17 miles in 59:10:21. I would have been faster, but got a phone call that I needed to take, and ended up walking almost a mile of my run. Maybe this next week I'll try for it again?



Friday: Rest - I definitely needed my rest!

Saturday: Ran 13.1 miles in 2:43:21, and was probably the slowest I've ever run that distance. I was shooting for 14 miles, but I was not in the run mentally, and I felt exhausted and dehydrated. :S I tried to be consistent with my pace, but it ended up being all over the place (12:30, 13:34, 12:11, 12:29, 11:03, 13:11, 11:20, 15:34, 10:53, 11:33, 13:19, 11:38, 11:31). I also ran out of water mid run, and the drinking fountains are shut off for the season, so I had to wait to either find a gas station or a restaurant. 


Sunday: = Rest Day

Total Miles For the Week: 31.74 miles

How was your workouts this week?
_____________________________________
Other places you can find me:
Instagram: @runningwithinfertility1
Pinterest: Running with Infertility
Twitter: @runwinfertility
Bloglovin': Running with Infertility
Email: runningwithinfertilityATgmail.com
Facebook: Running with Infertility

No comments:

Post a Comment