Things that are Blogging Anniversary! aka Blogerversary!

Sunday, November 8



I can't believe it's been a year!

I've learned so much about blogging, running and infertility/fertility treatments.

I am definitely going to continue to write, because I know there are couples struggling still (including us) to get pregnant, and I feel my journey can help so many others be able to find hope.

As well as those who have wanted to start exercising but don't know where to start.


The top posts for this past year:

Things that are: About Us

Things you SHOULD Say to an Infertile Couple

Things that are dealing with Male Factor Infertility 

Things we wished we could change

Things that are Don't be Bitter be Better

Things That Are Our First Medicated IUI

Things learned from my first IUI

Things that are Running and Fertility Treatments

The majority of those posts are all infertility related. Nothing really relating to my running (aside from the last one). 


Here's to another wonderful year!
_______________________________________
Other places you can find me:
Instagram: @runningwithinfertility1
Pinterest: Running with Infertility
Twitter: @runwinfertility
Bloglovin': Running with Infertility
Email: runningwithinfertilityATgmail.com
Facebook: Running with Infertility

No comments:

Post a Comment