Things that are 5 Things I am Grateful For

Friday, November 27

If you don't know me very well, that's okay. The one thing you should know about me is that Thanksgiving is my Favorite Holiday! Seriously! Hands Down! Favorite!

I feel a lot of times Thanksgiving gets thrown under the bus when it comes to Christmas. It makes me mad seeing Christmas decorations up before Thanksgiving. I love giving and I love the Christmas season, but I also love remembering things we are thankful for, because being grateful is a sign that you are happy and that you have a positive outlook on life (says my gratitude journal that I own).
Photobucket

1. That I am able to run. I don't know how many people tell me that they wish they could run like me, or run as much as I have been running.


2. That I have a loving husband who supports me in my running addiction, and will even help me on my long runs as being a support for me, like he did back in September for my 20 miler.

3. Living in a Country that allows me to believe what I believe, and be who I want to be.

4. For Friends and Family who love and support us.

5. For my Two little furbabies, Hurley and Pepper.


What are you Thankful for this season?

----------------------------------
I'm linking up with Courtney, Mar, and Cynthia for this weeks Friday Five.

_______________________________________
Other places you can find me:
Instagram: @runningwithinfertility1
Pinterest: Running with Infertility
Twitter: @runwinfertility
Bloglovin': Running with Infertility
Email: runningwithinfertilityATgmail.com
Facebook: Running with Infertility

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oh good! I'm glad I'm not the only one that calls them furbabies or furkids! :)

      Delete
  2. I absolutely agree with your five! I don't like to go to stores or see any decorations before Thanksgiving. Today, however, I started decorating my house. NOW, it's time!. Even though I'm coming back from a foot injury, I'm grateful I've been able to cycle in this beautiful fall weather!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I agree! After Thanksgiving it's time to start decorating! Mine won't be up until after next weekend! That's good that you are still able to cycle on a foot injury! It has been beautiful this fall - now winter's here...

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Yes I did! Thanks Courtney! I hope you had a great one! :)

      Delete
  4. Definitely all great things to be thankful for! Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. No gifts or religion just family and friends. Hope you had a great one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love spending holidays with family and friends. What more could you ask for!? :) I did have a great holiday! I hope you had a great one too! :)

      Delete