Things that are my Favorite Fitness Bloggers

Friday, October 2

I'm linking up for this week's Friday Five with Mar on the Run, Eat Pray Run DC, and You Signed up for What?!.


I was introduced to blogging back in 2007, and I started following all sorts of crafty bloggers, and loved finding the cutest craft. I am not a very crafty person. A few years ago (after I had started running) I went to this retreat down in St. George for running called She Runs. It was a 2 day event and they had classes all day Friday and on Saturday they had a half marathon and a 5k race for all of the women that participated. It was then that I met my first fitness blogger, and so the story begins...

1. Hungry Runner Girl She is amazingly fast, and she lives here in my hometown. I met her in person a few weeks ago while I was out running and she saw her shirt (I'm hungry because I run, I run because I'm hungry), and had to stop and chat with me! She's freaking adorable!

2. Run Eat Repeat, Monica is hilarious! I have never met her, but she cracks me up on a daily basis.

3. Run to the Finish, Amanda always has great advice and such great content on her blog! She just traveled to Iceland, and it looks SO pretty!

4. Sweat 4 Sweets, Kristi & Ashley are amazing, they have done a lot of 70.3 races, and are prepping for Kona right now! They kind of helped me with wanting to do a triathlon, reading races and seeing how fun it is.

5. Of course I love reading the blogs for the link up party every week. Though I don't get to read through all of them, I do love reading the ones that I can get to. :)

What blogs do you love reading?
______________________________________
Other places you can find me:
Instagram: @runningwithinfertility1
Pinterest: Running with Infertility
Twitter: @runwinfertility
Bloglovin': Running with Infertility
Email: runningwithinfertilityATgmail.com
Facebook: Running with Infertility

6 comments:

  1. Saw a few new ones your list. Thanks for the suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah!

      It looks like you have run a few Disney races. I would love your input and advice on running the Dopey Challenge! :)

      Delete
  2. I love Hungry Runner Girl too. She's one of my all time favorites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been hooked on her for a few years! Love it!

      Delete
  3. amanda at run to the finish was on my list as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Courtney! I really do love Amanda! She's great, and gives such good advice!

      Delete