Things that are Dopey Challenge Training Week 2

Sunday, October 25

Dopey Challenge Training recap:



Monday: I went to Barre class. Since I haven't been going to class regularly the classes have been kicking my butt! The classes usually consist of an arm workout, a leg workout (using ballet moves), and then an ab workout. We use chairs because they don't have bars yet. The teacher is hopeful that they will be installed soon!


Tuesday: I ended up not doing any type of exercise.

Wednesday: Didn't get to the gym because I had a church meeting.

Thursday: I went to a spin class for the first time at the gym. It was a lot of fun, and my butt is sore. It definitely was a cardio workout that I needed.

Friday: Rest day.

Saturday: Went for a 3.17 mile run. It was super nice outside. I was going to run a little bit more, but decided not to, and glad I didn't because I'm sore now. Ran me some angry miles and it felt great!



Sunday: Rest day.

Total miles for the week: 3.17

I'll be honest. It makes me really tired thinking about training for another marathon. I'm not really training for just a marathon, but the dopey challenge which is a little harder! Any pointers or words of encouragement to help me get me more motivated would be great!
 ______________________________________
Other places you can find me:
Instagram: @runningwithinfertility1
Pinterest: Running with Infertility
Twitter: @runwinfertility
Bloglovin': Running with Infertility
Email: runningwithinfertilityATgmail.com
Facebook: Running with Infertility

No comments:

Post a Comment