Things that are Week 24 of Marathon Training

Sunday, September 27



Monday: Went to Barre. Nothing too special there.

Tuesday: I was going to go running, but I ended up not being able to.

Wednesday: Ran 4.82 at the gym in 1:05. I started getting this weird foot pain and I was really worried about Saturday, and the foot pain.


Thursday: Rest day + went to a place called Sushi Burrito. Its basically a burrito sized sushi roll.



Friday: Rest day

Saturday: Ran 26.4 miles in 5:45 in the Huntsville Marathon. A lot slower than I was expecting, but it was hot outside, and that always makes it a hot and crappy run. A full detail of the recap to come.


Total Miles for the Week: 31.22

What's next you might ask? Well after a few weeks off of running I will start my Dopey Challenge training. So don't think that training is done! It's never done in my book!
_______________________________________
Other places you can find me:
Instagram: @runningwithinfertility1
Pinterest: Running with Infertility
Twitter: @runwinfertility
Bloglovin': Running with Infertility
Email: runningwithinfertilityATgmail.com
Facebook: Running with Infertility

No comments:

Post a Comment