Things that are Friday Five: 5 Things I'm going to do this weekend!

Saturday, September 12

I'm linking up again for the weekly Friday Five with Mar on the Run, Eat Pray Run DC, and You Signed up for what?!. This week on Friday Five I'm talking about the stuff that is going on this weekend.



1. Sister is staying the weekend with us.
2. Running 11 miles.
3. Being extra lazy - and maybe swim at the pool for one of the last times.
4. Give myself an hCG shot.
5. Get our second IUI done.
____________________________
Other places you can find me:
Instagram: @runningwithinfertility1
Pinterest: Running with Infertility
Twitter: @runwinfertility
Bloglovin': Running with Infertility
Email: runningwithinfertilityATgmail.com
Facebook: Running with Infertility

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your IUI! I have women very close to me going through the same thing. praying and crossing fingers (and toes) for you!

    ReplyDelete