Things that are 5 Favorite Fall Activites

Friday, September 25

I'm linking up with Mar on the Run, Eat Pray Run DC, and You Signed Up For What?! for Friday Five again.

Oh my goodness! Can I just say I am NOT ready for Fall to be here. I still want my summer warm weather. Plus do you know what comes after fall?? The dreaded winter! ick! It's funny, I have a January birthday, and I hate the cold and wished I was born in the summer. You can do more fun things in the summer than in the winter. Plus the only two winter sports I really enjoy are sledding/tubing, and snow shoeing.

When I do finally admit that fall is coming (as I look out my window and see all the mountain's leaves changing colors), here are a few of my favorite fall activities...

Corn Mazes - I haven't done some for quite a while, but I have always like puzzles, and remember the first one I ever went to when I was younger (getting lost and finally finding our way through).

Carving Pumpkins - I haven't done any crazy cool ones, but I would like to. Maybe this year will be my favorite and I'll actually do something fun. :)


 Going on Hikes - I did this last year, and took our dogs up to Stewart Falls (cause I had never been). I remember not having a flashlight with me on the way back. It was nice and cool and not hot, so it was perfect weather. I'm hoping to do a few more of these before winter rolls around.

Running - of course! Fall means nicer temps to run in, not too hot and not too cold. It's always fun to do a fall race too. I did the Halloween Half last year with some friends, and Chase and it was a lot of fun planning and creating the costumes.

Starbucks Hot Chocolate - This is the only time of year that I get the Salted Caramel flavor from Starbucks. It's always so delicious  and fills the spot! It's just smooth and creamy.

What are your fall favorite activities? 
_____________________________
Other places you can find me:
Instagram: @runningwithinfertility1
Pinterest: Running with Infertility
Twitter: @runwinfertility
Bloglovin': Running with Infertility
Email: runningwithinfertilityATgmail.com
Facebook: Running with Infertility

8 comments:

  1. I won a raffle for a local corn maze that I'm looking forward to go to this fall. I am not a big fan of Starbucks but I do like trying their speciality drinks during g the holiday seasons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's cool you won a raffle for a corn maze. That's the only time that I go to Starbucks is for their specialty drinks is in the fall/winter.

      Delete
  2. That medal from the Halloween half is cool! Happy Fall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! The medal also glows in the dark. :)

      Delete
  3. Wow, I see you have your first marathon tomorrow. My first is next spring. Good luck ! hope you have nice fall weather.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was far from fall weather for the marathon today.

      Good luck on yours next spring! :)

      Delete
  4. hot cocoa for the win! love it! i hope your race went well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Hot Cocoa! The race went pretty good! Thanks Courtney!

      Delete