Five Favorite Songs that Pump Up my Run

Friday, September 18

 

Normally for my long runs, I will either listen to podcasts, or audio books. The library, and online library work wonderfully for that, as well as iTunes podcasts. I've listened to many books I'm unable to read physically, and it helps that I can listen to this stuff at work and have others not really care what I'm listening to. For my shorter runs, I like songs that give me a good upbeat, and sometimes I will listen to them on repeat. I'm sure you have songs that are like that. Here's a few that I could listen to over and over to help get me through a tough workout.

-LMFAO's  "Sexy and I Know It"

-Fall Out Boy's  "Uma Thurman" 

-Walk off the Earth's  "Rule the World"

-Kelis "Milkshake"

-Taylor Swift's "Shake It Off"

These are only 5 of what my favorite songs look like. I have sped up a few of my songs through garage band, if I want them to be a little bit faster.

I'm linking up with Eat Pray Run DC, Mar on the Run, and You Signed up for What?! for the Friday Five this week.

What are some of your favorite songs that pump you up?
___________________________________
Other places you can find me:
Instagram: @runningwithinfertility1
Pinterest: Running with Infertility
Twitter: @runwinfertility
Bloglovin': Running with Infertility
Email: runningwithinfertilityATgmail.com
Facebook: Running with Infertility

No comments:

Post a Comment