Things that are Friday Five: The Best Race Swag

Saturday, July 18

Friday Five: The Best Race Swag. I'm linking up with Courtney from Eat Pray Run DC and for the first time Mar, with Mar on the Run, and Cynthia at You Signed up for What?!.

I've given you what I have gotten from some of the races that I have done. 



Here are my 5 favorite Race Swag:

1. Race Medals
 I ran in 114 degree heat to get this medal! Never again will I run in weather that hot!


This medal glows in the dark! Love it!

2. Race Shirt - Long Sleeve
This is one of the nicest tech shirts I have received from a race! It is so soft.

3. Race Shirt - Short Sleeve
4. Necklace
I did an all woman relay race, and instead of getting a medal they gave us all necklaces!

5. Race Sleeve
I thought these were the niftiest things I have gotten in my swag bag!
_______________________________________
Other places you can find me:
Instagram: @runningwithinfertility1
Pinterest: Running with Infertility
Twitter: @runwinfertility
Bloglovin': Running with Infertility
Email: runningwithinfertilityATgmail.com
Facebook: Running with Infertility

4 comments:

  1. The best thing I received was a neck warmer... definitely useful for my colder, winter runs. Had never seen sleeves for swag but it is also a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A neck warmer is pretty cool! I would definitely wear that during the winter! I haven't used my sleeves yet - though I forget I have them sometimes...

      Delete