Things that are Friday Five: 4th of July Favorites

Friday, July 3

Can you believe that we are already in July!? Where did the time fly?

I'm linking up with Eat Pray Run DC this week and listing my favorites for the 4th of July:

-I'm all about the annual 4th of July race. I have done them twice in the past few years and have loved them! I won't be participating in a race this year, but I will be running.
 photo allinme_zps6e48fcdc.jpg
Freedom Run 2012
Freedom Run 2014

-We usually drive through the Alpine Loop in Utah, it's either on July 4th, Memorial day or Labor Day (and if you are wondering - I have driven a motorcycle).



-Definitely go see fireworks. I think there was one year, when we first were married that we didn't actually go see them.

-We usually meet up with family or friends and have a BBQ. Watermelon is definitely my favorite treat on this day. In the past we have love to attend the July 4th Real Salt Lake soccer game.
 photo f20fd1bd.jpg
-And because I couldn't come up with another favorite (which I'm sure there's more that I just can't think of) I will leave you with a pretty good quote, because I honestly try and remember why we celebrate the 4th of July.



Have a great weekend and celebrate our country.
_____________________________________
Other places you can find me:
Instagram: @runningwithinfertility1
Pinterest: Running with Infertility
Twitter: @runwinfertility
Bloglovin': Running with Infertility
Email: runningwithinfertilityATgmail.com
Facebook: Running with Infertility

2 comments: