Things that are Friday five: Ten Years Ago...

Friday, June 26

I'm linking up to Eat Pray Run DC...



5 Things that I was doing 10 years ago:
  • I was going to College to get my Medical Assisting Associates Degree. Though I am not a medical assistant now, I still remember what it was like working in a doctors office. Too stressful for me now.
  •  I was working 2 jobs; Brick Oven (a yummy pizza and pasta place in Provo) and Sonic, and I was going to school. Why yes I was a carhop and I did roller skate with actual roller skates, and I was pretty good at it too! But as far as working 2 jobs and going to school. I don't recommend it. I was really stressed at this time, and I don't think I put much thought into my studies like I should have.
  • I had a lot of fun with my friends. I tried to make the most of my nights with friends. We would go long boarding down parking garages (though I never stood and went down I was always on my butt - I get the wobbles too much), my friend and I would have photo dates and just take millions (I'm serious on this one) of funny faced pictures. 
It was halloween that's why my friends hair is orange.


  • I was out living on my own with a few roommates. I probably learned a lot living with them then I have any other time in my life. I will just say it is very hard to live with people you don't always get along with.
  • I had my first boyfriend ever! I sort of dated through high school, but they were mostly my good guy friends. We obviously didn't last very long, and I learned and grew a lot from the relationship. 

Its funny how being on my own, having to pay for my own things, and working and going to school will create change and growth for someone. This doesn't have anything to do with infertility and/or running, but I don't think I would have the same dedication that I have with running now if it weren't for what I went through back then


_________________________________________
Other places you can find me:
Instagram: @runningwithinfertility1
Pinterest: Running with Infertility
Twitter: @runwinfertility
Bloglovin': Running with Infertility
Email: runningwithinfertilityATgmail.com
Facebook: Running with Infertility

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up - isn't it fun to look back?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Courtney, it was actually a challenge to come up with 5 things from 10 years ago. I just feel old now! haha!

      Delete