Things that are Marathon Training Week 3

Sunday, May 3

 
This past week was horrible! I was home sick Sunday-Tuesday. I didn't go to work either Monday or Tuesday. And surprisingly I was SO busy this week, even with being sick.

Monday: Rest - Slept most of the day to get rid of this nasty head cold and cough.

Tuesday: Rest - Tried sleeping a lot, but only took 1 good nap, and went to the doctor to make sure I wasn't deathly ill...

Wednesday: Soccer for a little bit. Played as much as my poor body would allow (and probably shouldn't have played but it felt good to be out running).

Thursday: Nada - didn't do anything. I did reach my step goal of 10,000. Did get to go to a special showing of Avengers: Age of Ultron, which was pretty fun. Chase dressed up as Iron Man of course!

Friday: Nada again. Reached my step goal for the day, but that was about it.

Saturday: Worked out in the yard, but no long run. I know I will have plenty more runs to do, and this shouldn't set me back too far.

Sunday: Another rest day
_________________________________

In March I participated in the Lucky Sock Exchange and had a fun time. I met and got to know an amazing woman who is trying to get pregnant just like me! Well I mailed my package out to her (and totally forgot to take a picture!) and here's what she sent me! Oh man! She is amazing! and I LOVE the socks! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you again! :)

Onto the next week of Marathon training for me!

__________________________________
Other places you can find me:
Instagram: @runningwithinfertility1
Pinterest: Running with Infertility
Twitter: @runwinfertility
Bloglovin': Running with Infertility
Email: runningwithinfertilityATgmail.com
Facebook: Running with Infertility

No comments:

Post a Comment