Things that are Merry Christmas 2014!!

Thursday, December 25

Merry Christmas!!

We wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas from our family to yours!

It has been quite a year for us! Definitely didn't do the things I was really hoping we would be able to do - more progress towards starting our family. We did move to a home and are in a ward with lots of people who have gone through infertility/that are still going through infertility and some who have chosen to adopt. I'm so happy that we will have a great support system for us when we start doing more treatment and things next year.

This year we decided to put off treatment and decided to take a break from "trying" to get pregnant. It was definitely hard for me to choose to do that and then get it in my head that we aren't really trying to get pregnant at this time. In a way it's been nice because I'm not constantly down and depressed every time my monthly comes around. I'm definitely ready for forward progression. Hopefully that's what this next year will bring!


What are some things you are hoping for next year (fertility treatment, running goals, etc.)? 
______________________________________
Other places you can find me:
Instagram: @runningwithinfertility1
Pinterest: Running with Infertility
Twitter: @runwinfertility
Bloglovin': Running with Infertility
Email: runningwithinfertilityATgmail.com
Facebook: Running with Infertility 

1 comment:

  1. I'm Linking up to Amateur Nester: http://www.amateurnester.com/2014/12/infertility-blog-link-up-31.html

    ReplyDelete