Things about today's run and it's been a long 2 weeks

Saturday, December 13

It's been a while since I've been out running. I think it's been 2 weeks. That's a long time! The week after Thanksgiving I wasn't feeling good and my body felt really tired and achy ALL week. It happens to me a lot, and I know it has something to do with me not getting enough sleep and that I forget that my body needs to stretch after being on my feet all day at work.

So here's my run with Chase this morning:



I thought I was doing a loop (I've only done the loop one other time) but ended up at a dead end, so we just ran around and found a great park that we could play soccer or ultimate Frisbee. So I guess it ended up being a win-win.

It was not my fastest time, and I really wanted to run 3 miles, but I'll take 2.76.


Can you see how tired I am? I definitely feel good after running.

My headphones are also flipped upside down because the wire decided not to work and cut out. It started yesterday while I was at work. BOO!

I'm off tonight to go to an Ugly Sweater Party. Should be fun! Hopefully I will win this year.. I was hopeful last year, but then got out beat by a friend. 
What are your plans for the weekend?
____________________________________
Other places you can find me:
Instagram: @runningwithinfertility1
Pinterest: Running with Infertility
Twitter: @runwinfertility
Bloglovin': Running with Infertility
Email: runningwithinfertilityATgmail.com
Facebook: Running with Infertility

No comments:

Post a Comment